Today’s world demand for clean energy products and sources is a topic that most if not all of us are now familiar with. Growing populations, instability in the Middle East, concern for our environment, and the need for jobs and a stable economy are but just a few driving forces behind this demand. Each of us holds a responsibility for contributing to meeting this demand and can contribute in numerous ways such as reducing energy consumption in our daily lives, switching to using devices that demand less energy, helping to define local clean energy projects, and supporting projects on a community level that can contribute to creating clean energy related jobs, local clean energy related revenue, and fostering the concept of Energy Farming.
Information found behind the links in the Concepts and Ideas section detail:
Information found at the links in the Technologies pages detail and discuss:
· Producing and using grass pellets & briquettes for heating a home
· Cellulosic Ethanol and successful Switchgrass plots that I’ve established
· A custom made residential wind turbine that we built
· Residential wind power for home power production
· Supporting commercial wind projects to generate local jobs and tax revenue
· Solar power for home power production
· Using exercise equipment for home power production
· Ideas we've implemented in our home that that help save energy and money
· Many of these pages also contain links to other online resources, and pictures & wiring diagrams of what I have built and
The How Can I Help section lists information about my experience in this arena, along with some ways I can help individuals and businesses take advantage of some of these concepts that make up Energy Farming.
Please also feel free to contact me for further information on what we’ve installed at home. To request related consulting services, or if you’d like to discuss Energy Farming in general, feel free to contact me at: